The cinema is located opposite Stockport Railway
Bus Routes 10, 13, 190, 191, 192, 355, 359, 361,363 and 364 stop near the cinema
The cinema is located opposite train station off the A6 sign-posted from 'Pyramid' junction of M60
Low cost parking is available at The Swimming Pool Car Park, spaces are limited:
- £1 for 3 hours and free after 18:00 up till 23.59
- Free on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
The Swimming Pool Car Park is a short-stay car park and recommended for only up to 3 hours, please be mindful of your stay.
There is a multi-story NCP Car Park which offers discounted rates (with validation).
From July 1st 2015: NCP Prices for Cineworld Stockport customers with validated car park tickets are as follows:
Monday to Saturday 00.00hrs to 17.59hrs:
- Up to 1 hour £1.00
- Up to 2 hours £2.00
- Up to 3 hours £3.00
- Up to 4 hours £4.00
- Up to 6 hours £6.00
- Over 6 hours £14.00
Monday to Saturday 18.00hrs to 23.59hrs: Free
Sunday & Bank Holidays: Free all day
- Parking discount will only be validated with proof the customer has attended a showing that day.
- Any tickets not validated will be charged at full tariff.
- No refunds are available for payment on tickets not validated.
- All tickets must be validated including showings on Sundays and Bank holidays.
Customers must validate their parking ticket at Cineworld and then pay at the NCP payment kiosk.
Cineworld do not own or operate any Car Park and conditions of use are subject to change.
2 disabled parking spaces are available in the main car park. More disabled spaces available in the nearby British Rail car park.